Each year, The Volunteer Center of the Triad hosts a Volunteer Recognition event to celebrate the outstanding volunteers in our community and the Guilford Nonprofit Consortium hosts their Nonprofit celebration around the same time.
This year, the two organizations have come together! Our local heroes have stepped up in unprecedented ways, as our community has been navigating serving those in need during a pandemic among other social, emotional, and physical needs and we want to celebrate them together.
While we cannot gather in person this year, the event will be virtual, awards show style!
We will collect nominations and votes for the following categories and announce all nominees and winners LIVE on November 5th, 2020.
We invite YOU and anyone in the community to click the links below to submit nominations for the following categories:
- VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
- An award for an outstanding volunteer who has gone above and beyond.
- EMERGING YOUTH AWARD
- Given to a youth between the ages of 13 and 19 who has made exceptional strides to help others.
- COVID HERO(ES)
- Volunteers, healthcare professionals, teachers, or individuals who have committed themselves to helping nonprofit organizations and/or those in need throughout the pandemic.
- NONPROFIT VOLUNTEER PROGRAM OF THE YEAR
- An award for an exceptional volunteer program within a nonprofit.
- NONPROFIT OF THE YEAR
- Awarded $1,000 from DMJ & Co, and presented by the Guilford NonProfit Consortium, this award is to recognize a nonprofit organization that goes above and beyond the call of duty in their area of service and inspires others to support nonprofit awareness and community collaborations.
- CORPORATE VOLUNTEER AWARD
- This award goes out to an exemplary company volunteer group.
- THE SHARON HOARD LIFETIME OF SERVICE AWARD
- This award is for someone who has committed their life to the service of others.
We invite you to tune in LIVE on November 5th to recognize some of the biggest hearts in our community.
Interested in Sponsorship? See our Sponsor packet here.
Follow us on FACEBOOK to stay connected and up to date with event details.
RSVP + Let us know you will be tuning in live.
Questions? Please contact Hope Tyler at [email protected]